Location: Day Care Kidderminster
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,979 p/a
We’re looking for an enthusiastic deputy manager to work with the manager and care staff in our specialist Dementia Day Care service in Kidderminster to ensure we provide excellent care and activities for our service users.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To supervise and support Wellbeing workers in the delivery of a high standard of personal care, and support for service users.
- To plan and co-ordinate the provision of meaningful activities for service users according to their needs and preferences.
- To maintain service users’ independence, autonomy and choice; promoting dignity, and confidentiality at all times, in order to enable them to lead a full and active life.
- To develop person centred care plans that meets the needs of each and every service user, and includes their social, physical, psychological and emotional wellbeing.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA: NVQ in care at level 2 (or equivalent)
Triangle Community Services offer:
- Competitive pay
- Fast and Simple Application Process
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday pay
- Paid for training (including Diplomas in Health & Social Care and accreditation)
- Paid for DBS check
- Retail Voucher & Reward scheme (shared with up to 5 friends and family)
- Recommend a friend cashback scheme
- Optional Healthcare Scheme
For further information contact Shirley on 07442 536 252
Download Job Description
Download Person Description
If you have not had a response from Triangle Community Services within 2 weeks of submitting your CV/application you may assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.