£9.25 – £10.25 per hour
Can you spread some magic in the lives of older people?
As a Care & Support Worker for Triangle Community Services Bournemouth, you will help older people who wish to remain independent in their homes.
By simply helping our clients with a range of tasks, from managing their medication, having a chat over a cup of tea or ensuring they can have a bath before bed, you will have spread a little magic in their lives.
Why work for us?
At Triangle Community Services we create an environment that’s welcoming, open and friendly. We will offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Optional healthcare scheme
- Retail voucher and reward scheme (shared with up to five friends and family)
- Recommend a friend cash back scheme
- No experience necessary as full training provided
- Driving licence required (own car preferred, but we also have a great discounted car leasing scheme for those who don’t currently have a car!)
If you think you are right for Triangle then apply now!
Send your C.V. and covering letter, or a brief email with your contact details explaining your interest in the role, your location and any relevant experience to email@example.com
Work available in Christchurch, Bournemouth, Mudeford and surrounding areas, full and part time hours available throughout the week and weekend.
- Some evening and weekend availability required
- For further information about this vacancy contact 01202 052 070 for a chat.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be a care assistant at Triangle Community Services
- If you have not had a response from Triangle Community Services within 2 weeks of submitting your CV/application you may assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
- The personal information we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). The information you provide will only be used for the processing of your application and directly related purposes. We will not disclose or share personal information about you with any third party without your consent.
Triangle Care and Support Worker job description
Triangle Care and Support Worker person specification