Client Services Coordinator – Malvern
Salary: £16,500 Pro-rata
Hours: 25 over 5 days (Mon-Fri within office hours)
We now have a vacancy for Client Services Coordinator at our Malvern Office. We are looking for a committed person who shares our passion for supporting people who are living with different kinds of disabilities.
Experience within a similar role in a busy office is essential.
- To be responsible for the generation and maintenance of timely and regular rotas that are accurate, consistent and person centred.
- To be responsible for the allocation of appropriately trained and selected staff to meet the assessed needs and wishes of our service users living in their own homes.
- To ensure the realistic, consistent and fair allocation of rotas of work to a team of care staff.
- Have the right IT software skills and administration skills to be effective
- Dynamic and motivated with an innovative approach to the delivery of quality person-centered care
- Organised and structured approach to work and work planning
- Great communication skills with a caring and empathetic nature
- Competent with IT; office software, electronic databases and scheduling software
- Experience in a similar role
For further information contact Donna on 01684 897797
If you have not had a response from Triangle Community Services within 2 weeks of submitting your CV/application you may assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.