£8.03 per hour
Can you spread some magic in the lives of older people?
As a Bank Day Care Assistant for Triangle Day Care Woking you will help older people using our day care service with a range of activities, from helping with social activities to chatting over a cup of tea and serving lunch.
Why work for us?
At Triangle Community Services we create an environment that’s welcoming, open and friendly. We will offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Optional healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail voucher and reward scheme (shared with up to five friends and family)
- Recommend a friend cash back scheme
- No experience necessary as full training provided
- If you think you are right for Triangle then apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach you CV!
- For further information about this vacancy contact 01483 753 652 for a chat.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be a care assistant at Triangle Community Services
- If you have not had a response from Triangle Community Services within 2 weeks of submitting your CV/application you may assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
- The personal information we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). The information you provide will only be used for the processing of your application and directly related purposes. We will not disclose or share personal information about you with any third party without your consent.