Can you spread some magic in the lives of older people?
As a Bank Day Care Assistant for Triangle Day Care Woking you will help older people using our day care service with a range of activities, from helping with social activities to chatting over a cup of tea and serving lunch.
In return, you’ll get a career and benefits package with bells on, including:
- competitive pay
- flexible hours
- childcare vouchers
- shop discounts
- discounted car leasing
- healthcare and a pension
- For further information contact Fran on 01483 753 652
- To apply, send your C.V. and covering letter, or a brief email with your contact details explaining your interest in the role, your location and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be a care assistant at Triangle Community Services
- If you have not had a response from Triangle Community Services within 2 weeks of submitting your CV/application you may assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
- The personal information we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). The information you provide will only be used for the processing of your application and directly related purposes. We will not disclose or share personal information about you with any third party without your consent
- Salary: £8.03 /hour
- Job Type: Part-time